‘An Darag’ has three comfortable bedrooms which are all one level on the ground floor, plus a scenic breakfast room.
- We have one single, one double/family and one twin room.
- All rooms have en-suite facilities with step-in showers.
- Each room is fully equipped with flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and hair-dryer.
- Complimentary free Wifi access.
- Children are welcome; please ask for rates for children under 12years.
- No charge for babies when you bring your own travel cot.
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 8.45am.
The double/family en-suite room faces the front of the house and looks towards the Pap of Glencoe. It has an additional single bed for a third person or family member, and can also be used as a twin room. It also has a patio door giving direct access outside.
The twin en-suite room has two single beds and has views over the fields looking towards Glencoe village and hills beyond. It also has a patio door giving direct access outside.
The single en-suite room faces the front of the house and looks directly onto the Pap of Glencoe and is ideal for the single traveller.
Breakfast is served in our scenic breakfast room, we offer a choice of full Scottish or continental breakfast.
Packed lunches are available upon request. Please order these at time of booking and are priced at £5.00 each.