‘An Darag’ bed and breakfast provides a great base for anyone passionate about outdoor pursuits, from hill-walking, rock-climbing, sea-kayaking to golfing to name a few all in the local area. Listed below are a few of the activities on offer.
- www.icefactor.co.uk indoor climbing centre with instruction if required.
- 9 whole golf course and café www.dragonstooth.co.uk
- Glencoe is a mecca for hill-walkers and climbers.
www.abacusmountainguides.com can provide world class mountain adventures, skills coaching and guiding for the more adventurous.
- www.verticaldescents.com white water rafting. Try an experience never to be forgotten.
- For mountain biking, there is good off-road riding in the area. For bike hire in Glencoe village www.crankitupgear.com can provide bikes for all ages.
- www.glencoemountain.co.uk offers skiing in the winter and other activities during the summer.
For those of you who are keen to get out on the water www.paddlelochaber.co.uk will give you hours of fun in sea kayaks.
- For skippered fast boat charters www.seaexplorer.co.uk will take you out on the sea loch for a trip of your choice.